One thing that I’ve been doing while we get our home ready for a future baby is stocking our future baby’s library. As we get closer to each holiday I pick up a few books to add to the library. Valentine’s Day is coming up soon so here are a few awesome Valentine’s Day Children’s books that I found for this holiday.
10 Awesome Valentine’s Day Children’s Books
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse
- Star Wars: A Very Vader Valentine’s
- Llama Llama I Love You
- Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine
- Little Miss Hug
- The Day It Rained Hearts
- Pete The Cat: Valentine’s Day is Cool
- Happy Valentine’s Day Curious George
- Snowy Valentine
Have you read any of these books? Do you have any favorite Valentine’s Day Children’s books?