Summer is perfect for grilling! With Father’s day this past weekend and 80 degree weather in the forecast Brad and I hosted both of our families for a BBQ. The steaks turned out AMAZING, super juicy, flavorful and melted in your mouth. Fortunately I bought way too much so we will be having leftovers of this for the next few days.
Melt In Your Mouth Steak Marinade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- Steaks – we used NY Strip Steak from Costco
- Add all marinade ingredients into a Ziploc bag
- Add steaks to the bag and rub the marinade around the steaks
- Refridgerate overnight
- Grill to your desired level of doneness.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!
I can’t wait to do some more grilling this summer!