Some items were provided in exchange for inclusion in this post; however, I only included them if I truly liked the product.
Sometimes I find that picking the perfect stocking stuffers are the hardest part of finding Christmas gifts. Growing up, our stockings were STUFFED, my aunt knitted each of us a stocking that could stretch to hold lots of fun items. Christmas day, we go around each opening a single item from our stocking.
Today, I’ve compiled some fun stocking stuffer ideas that are perfect for people who are always on the go traveling the world.
Stocking Stuffers for the World Traveler
- JBL Clip 2 Speaker – While traveling around the world, having the ability to listen to music is a must. I love having music while at the beach or getting ready for the day. The Clip 2 is waterproof which allows for this speaker to be enjoyed in so many places around the world. Plus, with the built-in carabiner, it can easily clip onto your backpack while traveling.
- External Battery – Exploring the world and sharing your adventures takes a lot of battery. Long days exploring don’t always allow for finding an electrical outlet so carrying along an extra battery helps keep the adventure going strong.
- Power Adapter – If you are traveling the world, you’ll discover that the outlets are different throughout the world. Since so many devices can be charged simply via USB, it is great how this adapter will provide both an AC plug, and also a couple USB outlets.
- Passport Holder – Why not make your passport fun and cute with this colorful passport folder? It comes in a bunch of color options, and also blocks attempts at stealing RFID information.
- Compression Socks – I’ve been so glad to have compression socks on long-haul flights. Put some cute stockings in those Christmas stockings. :)
- Cord Taco – With so many electronics, cords get tangled in carry-on bags. These cord tacos help keep them organized and easily accessible for use.
- Sleep Mask – Sleeping on flights is always difficult, so help give the gift of sleep with this sleep mask.
- Scarf with hidden pocket – Money belts are bulky and overall uncomfortable. These scarves come in multiple fabric patterns and are a cute way to keep your valuables close and hidden.
- Luggage Scale – My luggage always seems to come back heavier than when I left. Now I never travel without a luggage scale because I don’t want to end up sitting in the airport terminal readjusting bags just to make weight.
- Luggage Lock – Having a lock is helpful when the hotel doesn’t have a safe, or when checking baggage. These TSA approved ones will make sure that the lock remains when you get to your destination.
- FitBit – Make all those steps while traveling count! Have challenges with friends back home, or compete with others traveling with you to see who can get the most steps in during the day.
- Packing List Notepad – I like lists. A lot. These packing list notepads are a fun way to make sure that you always remember the essentials.
There are so many items on this list that I would LOVE to open in my stocking this year, and I hope that it gave you some inspiration for your stocking stuffer gift giving this year as well.