Monogram Ring Dish

This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support this blog.

Every night I take my rings off and set them on the nightstand. I’ve been thinking about ways I could contain them so that when I hit snooze in the morning I don’t accidentally knock them off. I saw these ring dishes on a few different places around the interwebs and decided to make my own.

Monogram Ring Dish I got some glitter adhesive vinyl for Christmas and knew that this was the perfect project to try it out. Both of these bowls are from Target – the Threshold square dip bowl and the Corelle mini dish. I used two different fonts for this project (both from Font Bros). The Circle Monogram and Vine Monogram.

Glitter Monogram Ring Dish In addition to making one for myself, I also made one for my friend Sarah who is getting married this spring. I figured it would be a perfect bridal shower present!

Glitter Vine Monogram Ring Dish Both of these bowls had a flat bottom that was about 3.5-4 inches in diameter. I made my monogram 3.25″ wide so that it would fit inside with some margin.

These bowls could also go next to the kitchen sink as a place to put rings while doing the dishes or cooking.

Gold Glitter Monogram Ring Dish I can’t wait to try more projects with this glitter vinyl. What would you make with it?

Want a ring dish for yourself? Email me for a custom order!

Comments

1. 4

says

Super cute! I love the glitter vinyl! I might make one of these for myself – right now, I put my rings on a decorating/frosting tip in the kitchen!

2. 5

says

Oh my goodness! These are so, so sweet! I’ve been wanting a cute little ring dish to keep my rings in while I was the dishes. These would be perfect for that!

3. 22

says

I have seen these everywhere too! Yours turned out great, I love them! ;-) Thank you for linking up to the Oh My Heartsie Girls Wordless Wednesday Linky Party!

Wishing you a fabulous week!

Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    Co-Host OMHGWW

4. 29

says

These are great! Love them! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays at 9AM eastern time :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.

5. 31

says

These turned out really cute!!!
    ​Thank you for stopping by​ to share your lovely post this week on Friday Features.
    Wishing you a great week!
    Karren@Oh My Heartsie Girl

6. 33

Cydnee Knoth says

Great idea and project. So pretty and what a great gift too! Thank you for joining us at #purebloglove. We enjoy having you every week on Thursday night at 8PM through Sunday night. ~Cydnee

7. 35

says

Oh my goodness! These little ring dishes are precious. They would make wonderful gifts for girlfriends and mothers, and everyone else!

Thank you so much for sharing on Show Me Saturday! Our readers love posts like this. I can’t wait to see what you share this weekend at our party!
    ~ Ashley

8. 36

Whitney Densley says

hi, I absolutely love these!!! What machine are you using to make your monograms out of the vinyl? I have been wanting to get one but just not sure which to get. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Whitney

9. 43

Bridget says

Hello,
    This is adorable, however I do not have anyway to make a custom vinyl!
    How much would it be for you to make square dish and ship in the United States?

Thanks!