One item that I really enjoy making for gifts or craft fairs are funny mugs. Here in Seattle, it is unusual to find somebody who doesn’t drink coffee, so everybody enjoys fun coffee cup sayings.
I’m always looking for ideas on what sort of sayings to put on these mugs (besides simply the person’s name) so I’ve compiled a list for all of you!
I love crafting with my Silhouette Cameo and using it to make fun items like this.
20+ Fun Coffee Cup Sayings
I’ve made a few of these mugs with sayings for summer and Christmas craft fairs. So many people read them, laugh, and talk about how much they relate to their everyday life.
- I’ll Start Working When My Coffee Does
- Black Like My Soul
- Coffee, Because Crack Is Bad For You
- I Can’t Adult Today
- I Run On Coffee & Cuss Words
- Goals Today: Keep the Tiny Humans Alive
- No Coffee, No Workee
- I’m Sorry For What I Said When You Tried To Wake Me Up
- I Survived Another Meeting That Should Have Been An Email
- Its Too Peopley Outside
- Pour Some Sugar On Me
- Making Spirits Bright (this would also look great as a wine glass)
🎶Oh what fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight! 🎶 I’m pretty sure that “making spirits bright” is one of the most fitting Holiday themed wine glasses possible. I love how cute it turned out, and I hope that lots of people like it this weekend at my first craft fair of the season. Make sure to head over to the blog today to grab the cut file!
- The Bags Under My Eyes Are Designer
- Good Morning. I See The Assassins Have Failed
- Coffee Helps Me Be Less Britney 2007
- I Run On Coffee & Sarcasm
- I Do Marathons (On Netflix)
- Evil Genius At Work
- My Brain Has Too Many Tabs Open
- Hustle Juice
- What I Really Need Are Minions
- Instant Human, Just Add Coffee
- Auto-correct Can Go Straight To He’ll
- Mommy Fuel
Brad always teases me about how many tabs I have open in my web browser so I think this will be the next coffee mug saying that I make for myself. Although I also am always fighting with my auto-correct, so that could be a good one for me as well.
During the summer, I make iced coffee to drink on my way to work. The tumblers I use have seen better days, and I am a bit excited about the possibility of making some new cups with fun sayings or images.
In addition to fun mugs to share your feelings with people around you, they are also great as part of a Christmas or housewarming gift. Add a couple of mugs, some coffee beans, and maybe a few fun coffee accessories into a basket and it makes a perfect gift!