This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
When was the last time you sat down with friends and family for a Sunday Supper? Summer is a great time to get together and catch up on life over a delicious meal. When our old neighbors started getting ready to move, we made a pact that we wouldn’t leave a get together without putting the next one on the calendar. I think the meal that I’m sharing today would be an awesome entree to enjoy for a Sunday Supper with friends.
One of my favorite pasta recipes is Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, I decided to do a take on it featuring Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower and Milk Sauce.
We are still a couple days away from getting our oven installed and I. Am. Ready. We’ve been making meals utilizing our grill and other small appliances for the past 3+ months. Today’s recipe features both the grill and the Air Fryer! Now, the grill isn’t used in the traditional sense, but rather using the side burner to cook some delicious pasta. For the average user, your range is perfectly fine (and encouraged) for cooking the pasta.
- 1lb package skinless chicken tenderloins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 pound fresh/refrigerated Fettuccine pasta
- 1 jar Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower and Milk Sauce
- Fresh Oregano for garnish
- Whisk together two eggs in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, and onion salt
- Coat each chicken tenderloin in the eggs then with the bread crumb mixture
- Place the chicken in a singer layer of the Air Fryer
- Fry at 350* for 10 minutes, flipping half way through
- Cook the fettuccine per package instructions
- Drain and return to the pot
- Add in the Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower and Milk Sauce and stir until all the noodles are covered in sauce
- To serve, add a helping of fettuccine to a plate and top with a chicken tender.
- Garnish with chopped fresh oregano
The Bertolli Creamy Alfredo with Cauliflower and Milk Sauce is absolutely delicious. It paired perfectly with some crispy chicken for a wonderful dinner. This sauce is a lighter take of Bertolli classic Alfredo sauce with half the fat and calories, while maintaining a sauce full of flavor thanks to being made in the traditional Tuscan way.
Bertolli wants you to enjoy Sunday Suppers this summer season. Sign up to receive weekly reminders that include recipes, cooking tips, or Tuscan techniques. These Sunday Suppers are a great reminder to enjoy each other this summer – maybe use each meal as a chance to discuss a fun topic of interest and really get to know each other throughout the season.
Even while our kitchen has been under construction, we’ve made a point to sit down and enjoy dinner together. Sometimes this dinner may include putting a table runner across the unfinished island to create a “tablecloth” while we enjoy dinner; but even then, it is a time to come together and talk about our days.
How are you gathering with friends and family this summer? Make sure to sign up for the Sunday Supper reminders and find a whole new way to connect.