Are you looking for a delicious pasta staple this winter? I like to add a little something to my pasta dishes and today’s idea is a delicious way to spruce up your pasta.
- 2 Slices Carne Asada
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 lb Pasta
- 1 Jar Ragu Pasta Sauce
- Marinate the steak in the soy sauce, honey, and minced garlic overnight in the fridge
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package
- Sear the steak on medium heat until cooked to your desired level of done-ness. (I did about 1 minute on each side)
- Stir the jar of Ragu Pasta Sauce into the cooked pasta
- Top with sliced steak and sprinkle on oregano for garnish.
The carne asada is a great flavor to mix with the Ragu pasta sauce. This is a great dinner that is sure to become a tradition in our family.
How do you enjoy Ragu?