This post is in collaboration with CK Mondavi Wines. All opinions are my own.
Whenever my friend Caitlin comes to a party, everybody requests that she bring her signature Cheesy Artichoke Dip. I was thinking about delicious recipes that are perfect for watching sporting events and immediately thought about Caitlin’s dip. I asked her if I could share it with all of you and she immediately agreed, so now all of you can also have a signature cheesy artichoke dip to bring to parties.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 3 - 8oz Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese (not the low fat, it has to be the real stuff)
- 3 cups Shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Low Fat Mayo
- 1 can of Artichoke bottoms (note Bottoms, not hearts)
- Baguette or Sourdough for serving
- Mix all ingredients together and place in an 8x8 glass baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Check at 45 minutes, if the top is getting too brown, cover with foil for the last 15 minutes
- Serve with sliced baguette or sourdough
This dip is ALWAYS gone by the end of the party. It is perfect to enjoy while watching a sporting event because it stays gooey for quite a while so it is delicious throughout the entire event.
I love how well the Parmesan and cream cheese blend together while baking to create the perfect gooey dip. It is seriously impossible to have just one serving. People will seriously stand around this dip constantly getting another serving because it is that good.
Savingnon Blanc is my favorite, the CK Mondavi variety features grapefruit and citrus flavors and also has aromas of lemon, and kiwi. The CK Mondavi Pinot Grigio is also a great pairing for this cheesy dish, it features aromas such as peaches and pairs, plus tropical flavors. In the white wine lineup, CK Mondavi also has a Moscato. The lemon zest and fruity flavors offset the rich cheese dish well.
Now through March 31, 2017 there are special game day promotions on their wine bottles so make sure to keep an eye out for those.
Do you have a “signature item” that is always requested when you attend events? Let me know what it is in the comments!