It is going to be a scorcher here in Seattle the next couple weeks. This warm weather, long evenings, and gorgeous sunsets call for a fun and delicious cocktail! I actually have TWO cocktails that I’m sharing today – both of them are using the Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Margarita beverages.
First up, we have a Strawberry Lemonade Margarita. I love Strawberry lemonade, it is the perfect combination of sweet and sour; make it into a margarita and it is even better!
- 4 oz - Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Strawberry Margarita
- 4 oz - Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 oz - Ginger Ale
- 5-6 Strawberries
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries
- Add ice, Sandra Lee Strawberry Margarita and the Strawberry Lemonade
- Shake, Shake, Shake
- Pour into a glass
- Garnish with a Strawberry
Next up we have a Grapefruit Key Lime Margarita. This one was Brad’s favorite (he’s a big fan of Grapefruit).
- 4 oz - Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Key Lime Margarita
- 6 oz - Sparkling Grapefruit Juice
- Mix together the Sandra Lee Key Lime Margarita and Sparkling Grapefruit
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a lime (or lemon if you are like me and ran out of limes)
The Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Margaritas are perfect for making fancy cocktails almost instantly. These two beverages tasted delicious and seriously only took a minute or two to make. The back of each bottle also contained a few cocktails to try with the mix. I’m definitely going to be trying out a few of those as well!
What is your favorite beverage during the summer? How would you use the Strawberry or Key Lime Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Margaritas?
I was provided with the bottles of Sandra Lee Cocktail Time Margaritas to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.