A couple of years ago I discovered that Captain Morgan had released Caribbean inspired flavored rums. Brad and I have enjoyed these rums, especially during the spring and summer. My favorite of the flavors is pineapple and the cocktail that I have for your enjoyment today is an absolutely delicious pineapple mojito.
This post is in collaboration with Captain Morgan. All opinions are my own.
- 3 ounces Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 3 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 3 ounces Tonic Water
- 2 Sprigs of Mint
- Fresh Pineapple - Chunked
- Mint, Lime & Pineapple for Garnish
- In a shaker, muddle fresh pineapple, mint, and lime juice
- Add Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum, Pineapple Juice, and Tonic Water
- Stir Together
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and pour Mojito into the glasses
- Garnish with Pineapple, Lime Wheel & Mint Sprig
This pineapple flavors in this mojito are so light and refreshing. This makes it a perfect cocktail to enjoy in the spring and summer, especially when pineapple, lime, and mint are fresh and in season. Surprisingly, my mint plant hasn’t died so I was able to use some fresh mint from my deck in this recipe! A Pineapple Mojito is so easy to make that it would also be a great cocktail to make for parties. They are sure to be a hit (and serve them in mason jars for the perfect party solution).
I am so ready for spring and summer to get here so that I can enjoy this mojito out on the deck while I take in the long, warm, summer evenings. Add a fun paper straw and it is the perfect answer to winding down after a long day of work. How would you enjoy some Pineapple Rum? Do you have a go-to summer cocktail?