This post is in sponsored by Wayfair.com. All opinions are my own.
Are you throwing a Halloween party this year? I’ve teamed up with some fellow bloggers and Wayfair to help you plan the perfect spooky party. Each of us took a different part of planning the Ultimate Halloween Party, so once you have drooled over and pinned all these fun drinks make sure you check out the other parts of the party (they are all linked at the bottom)!
Spooky Halloween Party Drinks
The recipes I compiled for today are VERY simple; when hosting a party, you don’t want to spend time making drinks but rather visiting with your guests. I hope you enjoy them!
First up is the Bloody Vampire. This is essentially a vodka-cran with a bit of a twist. It can easily be made in a couple minutes leaving you plenty of time to mingle with your guests.
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Splash Ginger Ale
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ice]
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- In a glass, combine the vodka, cranberry juice, and ginger ale.
- Carefully drop in the chunk of dry ice and garnish with a maraschino cherry
- Be careful not to drink the beverage until the dry ice has completely melted.
- 6 ounces Hard Cider
- 1 ounce Fireball
- 2 ounces Ginger Ale
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ice
- In a glass, combine the hard cider, fireball, and ginger ale.
- Drop in the dry ice and enjoy the fog!
- Let the dry ice completely melt before enjoying.
The Bloody Pumpkin – Kid Friendly
- 4 ounces Sparkling Orange Izze
- 4 ounces Orange Juice
- Splash grenadine
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Ice
- In a glass, stir together the Izze and Orange Juice
- Add a splash of grenadine for the "blood"
- Drop in the dry ice and enjoy the smoke while it melts.
- Wait for the dry ice to melt before enjoying.
I loved how this orange drink was extra bubbly. The other two drinks had the smoke coming out of them but this one had some extra bubbles while the dry ice was melting.
I hope these recipes gave you some good ideas for your Halloween party! They are something that you could even make as a large batch and then simply drop in the dry ice as you serve the beverage. Do you have a favorite drink for your Halloween parties? Let me know in the comments!
Visit the rest of the party:
- Picking A Theme
- Party Printables
- Pumpkin Carving
- Party Decor
- Party Games
- Halloween Playlist
- Halloween Dish
- Halloween Dessert