When I found these adorable Mini Moscow Mule glasses at Target I knew that I had to come up with a reason to use them. Generally, I do cold drinks, but today I’m sharing a warm Crown Apple drink in honor of National Apple Day on October 21st. There are so many delicious apple recipes and I’ve been enjoying the classic fall flavor quite a bit this month already.
Today’s post is in collaboration with Crown Royal. All opinions are my own. Please enjoy responsibly.
Crown Apple Drinks – Warm Apple Cider Shot
- 1 ounce Crown Royal Apple
- 1 ounce Warm Spiced Apple Cider
- Whipped Cream & Ground Cinnamon for Garnish
- In a shot glass, pour in the Crown Royal Apple Whiskey
- Add the warm spiced cider
- Garnish with whipped cream and ground cinnamon
We have the Apple Cup coming up next month (Go Huskies!) and these Crown Apple shots would be a perfect way to start our tailgate extravaganza.
Where would you enjoy this warm and delicious shot?