Ernest Hemingway said it best when he said “Never travel with anyone you do not love”. Our Alaska Inside Passage Cruise was filled with some of my favorite people in the world and I’m so glad that we had the opportunity to travel together. Brad and I have enjoyed going on vacations with friends the past few years; follow along below to see a few reasons why traveling with friends is extra special.
Alaska Inside Passage Cruise – 5 Reasons to Travel with Friends
- You can reminisce the trip with each other for years to come. The trip is sure to create amazing memories and inside jokes that will be funny years in the future.
- You have a built in photographer. Generally, photos of Brad and I are simple cell phone selfies as it is hard to find somebody to take our photo (and who actually knows how to use my camera). With friends, it is easy to take turns getting photos of each couple throughout the trip.
- Sometimes it is nice to talk with multiple people. Brad and I love spending time together; but it is also fun to have a group to hang out with and chat.
- Planning is even more fun with a group. Come up with corny nick names, make matching tumblers, and plan the most epic vacation ever.
- Get outside your comfort zone. There is definitely power in numbers as there might be certain activities you wouldn’t do on your own; yet as a group of friends all the sudden trying to get one of you on stage for the magic show, or taking pictures of your feet every day in the elevator (with the day of the week mats) become great ideas.
Have you ever traveled with friends? Where all did you go?