Christmas may have come and gone, but these cookies can be enjoyed year round. It is a slight variation from a standard chocolate chip cookie using Andes mints.
Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (1 package) Andes Mint Chips - available in the baking aisle
- Preheat the oven to 375
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until nice and creamy
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- Gradually mix in the flour, baking soda and salt
- Stir in the Andes Mint Chips
- Each cookie should be about 1 tablespoon, place them 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes (I have a convection oven so mine were on the lower end)
- Let cool for a couple minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack
These cookies are delicious! They are so soft and chewy. The Andes Mints were a nice difference from the standard chocolate chip cookies. I will definitely be making them again.
What are your favorite cookies?