I remember when the delicious caramel covered apple suckers came out when I was in elementary school. Everybody was obsessed with these new delicious treats and they immediately became a favorite for class gift exchanges around the holidays.
Did you know that October 4 is National Vodka Day? To celebrate this holiday, I’ve recreated this sucker into an adult version – a Caramel Apple Pop Martini!
Caramel Apple Pop Martini
In addition to reminiscing your childhood, this cocktail is perfect for fall. I love all the fresh apples and apple cider that we can get here in Washington during the fall months.
- 1.5 ounces Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka
- 3 ounces Apple Cider
- 1 ounce Club Soda
- Cinnamon Sugar & Caramel Sauce for Garnish
- Rim the glass with caramel sauce and dip into a bowl of cinnamon sugar
- In a shaker, combine the apple cider and Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka
- Shake, shake, shake
- Strain into the martini glass and top with club soda
The Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka adds just the right amount of tartness to the apple cider to really give this cocktail a kick. I used cider instead of simply apple juice to get a few more spices in the beverage that could blend into the caramel flavor.
If you want a bit more reminiscing, add one of the suckers as a stir stick!
I have also teamed up with a few other bloggers to show off some delicious cocktails using Smirnoff flavored vodkas. Make sure you check out all the other delicious recipes:
- Watermelon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Lipgloss & Crayons
- Pomegranate Grapefruit Punch by A Simple Pantry
- Sparkling Pomegranate Screwdriver by Frugal Foodie Mama
- Electric Lemonade by Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte by The Vintage Modern Wife
- Halloween Martini by Hairspray and High Heels
Thanks to Smirnoff for providing the Green Apple Vodka for this post. All opinions are my own. Remember to enjoy this cocktail responsibly.