Is your Easter menu set? I’m always looking for delicious desserts to make and have found a bunch that look delicious. I’m not sure yet what we are doing for Easter but I’m pretty sure that one of these desserts will be making an appearance.
Delicious Easter Desserts
- Kit Kat Cake (Jade Louise Designs)
- No Bake Cheesecake Bars (Jade Louise Designs)
- White Chocolate Cake (The Kitchen Is My Playground)
- Easter Basket Cake (The Redhead Baker)
- Krispie Cake (Delightful E Made)
- Easter Bark (Snappy Gourmet)
- Cake Batter Truffles (Snappy Gourmet)
- Butterfinger & Bacon Donuts (Melanie Makes)
- Easter Nest Cookies (Fugal Mom Eh)
- No Bake Easter Nest Cookies (Whimsy & Hope)
- M&M Thumbprint Cookies (Baking Beauty)
- Easter Cupcakes (Life Love Liz)
- Chocolate Surprise Eggs (Viva Veltoro)
- Chocolate Egg Cakes (Little Miss Celebration)
- Easter Egg Cake Pops (Home Life Abroad)
- Circus Animal Cookie Truffles (It’s Me Deb CB)
- White Chocolate Peep Cookiewiches (Frugal Foodie Mama)
- S’mores Bunny Graham Bars (Frugal Foodie Mama)
- Carrot Cake Swirled Cheesecake (Frugal Foodie Mama)
- Raspberry Yogurt Cake (Mom’s Messy Miracles)
I really want to try out these chocolate surprise eggs! They look like they would be a fun surprise for everybody.
Which dessert do you want to make for your Easter dinner?