Delicious Summer Berry White Wine Sangira
A delicious white wine sangria featuring summer berries.
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1 bottle Wente Vineyards Chardonnay
- ½ bottle White Grape Juice
- ½ peach - chopped
- 6-8 strawberries - sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a pitcher, mix all the ingredients
- Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours to let the flavors combine
- Serve over ice (or use frozen berries instead of ice)
Wente Vineyards Chardonnay is a perfect wine for this sangria. Wente Vineyards is on its 5th generation of family ownership. The chardonnay has a light and refreshing taste which blends well with the summer berries and peaches. It would be delicious on it’s own, and is even better in the sangria!
What would you put in your sangria?