My canning series continues today with a recipe for Strawberry Fig Jam. Last year I made a ton of Fig Jam; however, Brad didn’t like it and thought it was “boring” so this year I decided to modify the recipe to add strawberries.
Here is the recipe that I used:
- 1 1/3 cups Chopped Strawberries
- 1 1/3 cups Chopped Figs
- 2/3 cups Water
- 3 Tablespoons Pectin
- Combine fruit and water in a large sauce pan over medium-high heat
- Gradually stir in the pectin
- Stir in the sugar and bring to a boil
- Boil for 1 minute
- Add jam to jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace
- Process in a hot bath canner for 10 minutes
I have included an image below that has been sized to 4×6, feel free to print it out and add to your recipe box for an easy jam recipe.
Linking up at: