I am so excited that it seems as though Summer is approaching. We’ve been having a very “summer-like” spring this year so we’ve been grilling a lot of dinners. One night I decided that I needed a good summer staple salad for this year and put together this delicious Tropical inspired pasta salad.
Tropical Pasta Salad
- 1 lb dry bowtie pasta
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 oz Poppyseed dressing
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup sliced grapes
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained)
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the box
- Drain the pasta and stir in the butter
- Coat the pasta with the poppyseed dressing
- Mix the remaining ingredients into the pasta.
This pasta salad was ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! I’m not even joking. Before this batch was even finished it had already been requested to be made again for the following weekend.