This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RememberBeyond #CollectiveBias
If you have followed my social media recently, you’ve seen that I am so excited that spring is finally arriving here in Seattle. We’ve been getting our backyard perfect for summer entertainment and enjoyment and the dogs are so excited to spend some time outdoors as well. This past weekend, Brad and I were outside working on the deck and the dogs had such a fun time running around the back yard chasing balls and enjoying the sunshine.
Pip and Princess worked up quite the appetite chasing balls and supervising our work so I wanted to make sure and give them a delicious dinner. I picked up some Purina Beyond for them while doing my other grocery shopping for the week at Fred Meyer. Plus, during the month of April shoppers will be able to grab an exclusive digital coupon for $3 off any Purina Beyond dry dog food online here.
Since we’re going to be spending quite a bit of time running around the backyard this spring and summer, I wanted to put together the ultimate basket of outdoor fun them. Check out the tutorial below for your own ultimate outdoor doggy basket.
5 Items For the Ultimate Outdoor Doggy Basket
- Balls – Pip and Princess have a favorite ball that are perfectly sized for their small mouths. Princess likes to pull the squeakers out and then Pip pulls off all the fur.
- Chew Toys – After chasing balls for a while, sometimes Pip and Princess just want to lay in the sunshine and chew on something delicious.
- A Towel – What dog spends time outdoors without getting dirty? Make sure to wipe those paws before they come back inside!
- Leashes – Sometimes our outdoor adventures leave the backyard so then leashes are necessary.
- Delicious Dinner – This item shouldn’t necessarily be stored in the same basket (since I’m sure most dogs are like mine and wouldn’t necessarily leave the bag alone). Grab some Purina Beyond for a delicious meal and know that it is a great source of nutrition for them. The #1 ingredient is real poultry, meat, or fish; plus, the nutrition has been backed by pet nutritionists! Some other details about Purina Beyond are that there is no corn, wheat, soy, poultry by-product meal, added artificicial colors, flavors or preservatives. They also make sure to savely source all the ingredients.
I’m sure your dogs will love their Outdoor basket of fun just as much as Pip & Princess! What fun things will you be adding to yours? Also make sure to follow along with Purina Beyond on their social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, & Instagram.