Stocking Stuffers can be one of the hardest things decide on while shopping for the holidays. You want the item to be unique; yet it also needs to fit in a rather small form factor. I’ve compiled a few fun ideas for your gift giving this year.
Unique Stocking Stuffers For Adults
- Tile Bluetooth Tracker – I gave my mom a Tile last year for Christmas and let’s just say she’s definitely gotten a lot of use out of it. You can both use it to find the device that your tile is attached to, or backwards use the tile to find your phone with the Tile app. Right now there are some great deals on multi-packs of Tile so you can shop for multiple people on your list with one click!
- Dishwasher Clean/Dirty Magnet – We have these on our dishwasher and love it. Our dishwasher is actually two separate drawers which run independently so we were always wondering which one was dirty and this solves the problem!
- Origami Sticky Notes – Once you’re done with the note, simply fold it into a fun creation
- Shower Squid – Our shower has NO storage (ok it has a 4×4 corner shelf that holds basically nothing). This would be an awesome addition.
- Death Star USB Charger – Star Wars and USB, whats not to love?!?
- Pocket Wine Aerator – For those recipients who always have a glass of wine in their hands.
- Bob Ross Bobblehead – The world needs more happy trees.
- Heat Conducting Ice Cream Scoop – This looks like it would be a lifesaver for those ice cream containers that are a little on the hard side.
- Nostalgic Candy – This candy brings back so many awesome memories!
- Adult MadLibs – How fun would these be to fill out after a drink (or two)?
- Avocado Saver – So many times we use 1/2 an Avocado for dinner. This would be a great way to keep it quasi-fresh in the fridge.
Hopefully this guide has given you a few ideas of gifts to pick up for your Christmas stockings this year!