Our neighbors introduced us to Butterscotch Brownies a while ago, they are awesome deliciousness (yes that’s a word) and Brad loves them because he can eat them. I’m not entirely sure where the recipe is originally from considering Kevin simply forwarded me a photo that was on his phone of the recipe.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine shortening, brown sugar and eggs. Mix well
- Add remaining ingredients and mix
- Bake in 9×9 pan at 350 for 45 minutes.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it has a cripsy outside and super gooey inside.
I added sprinkles to this batch because Brad requested them. You could also add nuts or chocolate chips.
Partying over at: