This weekend marks the unofficial start of summer, and with summer comes BBQs! Summer BBQs wouldn’t be complete without a signature punch recipe so today I’m sharing a Pineapple Rum Punch featuring Captain Morgan’s Pineapple Rum.
- 8 oz Captain Morgan Pineapple Rum
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 10 oz Pineapple Juice
- 10 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Concentrate
- 16 oz Ginger Ale
- Pineapple Slices & Maraschino Cherries For Garnish
- Place the pineapple slices and maraschino cherries on parchment paper and then into the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen.
- In a punch bowl add the rum, pineapple juice, orange juice and strawberry kiwi lemonade concentrate. Stir until well combined.
- Add in the blue curacao and ginger ale
- Top the punch with the frozen pineapple slices and cherries as ice.
I absolutely love how this recipe turned out. The Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade adds an unexpected flavor plus no punch is complete without some bubbles. I might need to plan a party so that I have an excuse to make it again.
I know that we will be having some BBQs this summer and while we bask in the sunshine with friends this punch will be perfect to serve, I can make a double (or triple) batch depending how many people are coming.
Do you have a favorite punch recipe? How would you use Pineapple Rum in a punch?
Today’s post is brought to you by Captain Morgan #SunsOutRumsOut contest. All delicious thoughts are my own.