First up are some Rice Chex Crispies. For my crispies, I added a couple different sprinkles; however, there are so many different options to pick from for at WinCo bulk bins – chocolate candies, nuts, gummy candies, dried fruit and so much more.
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 10 oz (1 bag) marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- Sprinkles or Mixins
- In a large pot, melt the butter
- Stir in the marshmallows until they have completely melted
- Remove from heat and mix in the Chex cereal
- Add in sprinkles or mixins (as much as looks good, I used about ¼ cup)
- Place in a greased 9x9 pan and let cool before enjoying
These crispies are absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The sprinkles definitely give them a fun and festive aspect as well.
But wait, there’s more! This post is read one recipe, get a recipe free!
Next up are some Pomegranate Cupcakes. I have to admit that I might have had one of these Thanksgiving evening even after having a delicious meal because they are that amazing.
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, water and eggs
- Gently fold in the pomegranate seeds
- FIll cupcake liners ⅔ of the way full
- Bake 15 minutes or until tops are starting to lightly brown
- Once cooled, frost and top with extra pomegranate seeds
I used some whipped cream frosting for this and it goes perfect with these cupcakes. The flavor is light and creamy which lets the pomegranate flavoring come through.
Want to make your own delicious winter dessert? Enter the giveaway below for $10 of PayPal cash to use for your ingredients!
a Rafflecopter giveaway