My cell phone does a lot more than just make phone calls. It keeps track of my schedule, gives me deals at stores I love and keeps me in touch with friends across the globe. Of course I have the standards – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest but I have a few other favorites to share with all of you!
A Few Of My Favorite Apps
- My Verizon Mobile – Keep track of your data/minutes/text messages in this handy widget. A few months ago Brad and I were getting close to our data limit and I could just glance over at this widget to see if I was staying within my daily limit (I’ve now gotten more data and don’t have this issue)
- Whitagram – Sometimes the photos I take can’t be perfectly sized into a square for Instagram. This App allows you to post the entire photo and it adds some space to the sides so that it will become a square.
- Google Calendar – I put everything in my calendar and I love that I can see and edit events on both my phone and my computer. Plus Brad and I can see and edit each other’s calendars. Brad’s job requires him to go out to clients all over the area so this also helps me have an idea of when he’ll be home in the evening.
- Shopkick – Collect “points” by walking into stores or scanning products which can then be redeemed for gift cards. It takes a while to earn those gift cards, but it is minimal work to earn these.
- Color Note – I use this app to jot down some quick notes or shopping lists. The notes can be color coded for different types of lists. I love post-it notes and this app reminds me of little post-its on my phone.
Do you have some favorite apps?
I am a part of the Verizon Wireless #MoreSeattle Influencer Team. I received a cell phone and possibly other items from Verizon in exchange for evaluating Verizon Products and services. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.