Over the past couple weeks, I shared a few ways that adults can enjoy the upcoming Winter Olympics (both in cocktail and shot form). I remember how much I loved reading about the Olympics when they happened while I was growing up, so today I’ve compiled a few kids books that are all about the Winter Olympics. This list is a combination of both non-fiction books and some fun stories for younger kids.
Kids Books About The Winter Olympics
- A Kid’s Guide To The 2018 Winter Olympics
- Snowman Paul At The Winter Olympics
- Freeze Frame: A Photographic History of the Winter Olympics
- Wally Racoon’s Farmyard Olympics
- The Winter Olympics For Kids
- Always Dream
- Z is for Zamboni
- A is for Axel
- Finding the Edge
- Lindsey Vonn: Olympic Champion
These books range from bedtime stories to Winter Olympics fun facts. Who knows, they might even inspire the next generation of athletes striving for the Olympics.
I am so looking forward to the upcoming Olympic games and cheering Team USA along with the rest of the nation to reach their gold medal goals.