I was provided with a Toyota CH-R to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.
For almost 9 years I had a long commute. I lived 40 miles from work and spent roughly 45-75 minutes in the car each morning and afternoon. This means a lot of music to help get me through the drive. Throughout the years, my “Current Favorites” Perfect Commute Playlist has grown and evolved. Some songs have stayed on the playlist for years while others came and went in a matter of weeks.
Today I’m sharing my current car favorites with all of you! I hope you enjoy these songs as well.
The Perfect Commute Playlist
This playlist currently includes 25 songs and a play time of about an hour and a half.
- Play That Song – Train
- Better Place – Rachel Platten
- For The Nights I Can’t Remember – Hedley
- The Story Of Tonight – We The Kings
- Rain – The Script
- Galway Girl – Ed Sheeran
- It Ain’t Me – Kygo, Selena Gomez
- Bad Things – Machine Girl Kelly
- Old School – Hedley
- Figure Me Out – The Summer Set
- Once In A While – Timeflies
- Come To Me – The Goo Goo Dolls
- One Call Away – Charlie Puth
- Odds Are – Barenaked Ladies
- Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
- Go Big Or Go Home – American Authors
- Be Okay – Oh Honey
- 50 Ways To Say Goodbye – Train
- Loving You Tonight – Andrew Allen
- Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammer
- Best Day Of My Life – American Authors
- I’m Ready – AJR
- Bright – Echosmith
- These Are The Nights – Making April
- Drive By – Train
If you use Spotify, you can listen along to my playlist below.
Earlier this month, I had the chance to check out the new 2018 Toyota CH-R XLE. This is the “Radiant Green Mica R-Code” color (R-Code is the white roof). I got so many compliments on the look and color of this car while I was driving around for the week.
I enjoyed how the Toyota CH-R allowed me to be taller than a standard car; while maintaining the advantages of a smaller car such as easy parking and tight turning radius. As somebody who spends their life being on the shorter side, I enjoy driving vehicles that are a bit higher off the ground.
This XLE model didn’t have Satellite Radio so I utilized my commute playlist through bluetooth. Since it was all done through my car, I was able to still use the steering wheel controls to control the volume or skip to the next song.