Welcome to the holiday season! I have some great gift ideas for a variety of people on your shopping list. Make sure you check out my Super Holiday Gift Guide One Stop Shop for all your gift giving needs!
Today’s ideas are for kids on your list who love to create and craft. Is everything a “project” where they want to color ir build it themselves? If so, this Super Holiday Gift Guide is perfect for them!
Super Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts For The Crafty Kid
Make sure you check out the end of this post for a giveaway featuring a couple of these items!
- Seedling Disney Collection – These awesome craft kits bring classic Disney movies to life with fun and unique crafts. Some of the crafts include a “Make Your Own Aquarium” for Finding Dory, “Design Your Own Ocean Crown” for The Little Mermaid, or “Design Your Own Mad Hatter Hat” for Alice Though The Looking Glass. These kits are great as they have kits for a wide variety of interests, they also provide guidance on how to design your own; however, everything is customized to the creator’s wishes. Each child can design it exactly how they want and know that they made their awesome new toy. I already have a couple kids in mind who will LOVE making their own creations with these kits.
- Fright Factory – Growing up, there was a commercial for gummy candy where one kid said “wanna try one of my worms?” to another kid while hiding behind an elderly person in an elevator. The Fright Factory toys aren’t edible, but for some reason they remind me of this commercial. Using the EwGoo, kids can create their own creepy crawly toys, something that I’m SURE bug loving kids will greatly enjoy making.
- Gemmies – Know a kid who loves to make items to share with friends and family? Gemmies is a perfect gift as they can make figurines to their heart’s content and give them as gifts to their friends, or display them in a bedroom or playroom. There are templates that the creator can follow; or they can let their imagination run wild and make a creation from their own mind.
- Grow ‘n Glow Terrarium – Plant the terrarium, decorate it with the figurines and glow-in-the-dark stickers, then watch it glow and enjoy it throughout the day!
- String Art – String Art is all the rage on Pinterest for adults, now kids can enjoy it too with this fun craft kit.
- Lego Chain Reactions – Legos are awesome, with this kit they can be crafty, and learn some science as they build moving mazes.
- Woodland Friends Sewing Kit – Once the Woodland Friends have been created, they make awesome playmates for hours of imagination and play.
- Pressed Flower Kit – Go on a nature walk, then use the flowers and plants along the walk to make some great artwork.
- Origami Kit – I LOVED trying origami as a kid; there are so many different things to create for a variety of skill levels.
- Crystal Growing Kit – This is another craft that can pull in a bit of science. Watch the crystals grow and learn about their molecular structure in the process.
- DIY Robot – With this kit, the child can actually build their own robot and then watch it scamper across the floor or table.
- Art Supplies Kit – Every crafty kid needs some awesome craft supplies.
- Bird Feeder Kit – Build & Decorate this bird feeder, then put it outside and see what sort of birds it attracts.
- DIY Solar System – Pluto will always be a planet to me. Build and decorate this (glow-in-the-dark!) solar system.
- Kitchen Science Kit – Who knew that playing with standard kitchen ingredients could be both fun and educational. They can write secret messages, grow sugar crystals, and find out how to make a lemon conduct electricity.
- Perler Beads – These beads can be turned into an infinite number of creations. Give them a template, or let them design from their own imagination.
- DIY Race Car – Who wouldn’t want to build, paint, and race their own car?
- Paper Bowl Kit – Make this paper bowl then use it to store fun treasures in their bedroom.
- Pony Bead Kit – Another awesome kit with infinite possibilities. I remember making TONS of pony bead lizards in elementary school.
- Duct Tape Wallet – Try out different designs using a multitude of Duct Tape colors. A fun and functional gift!
I hope this gift guide has given you some awesome ideas for the Crafty Kids on your list! Check out the giveaway below and enter to win your very own activity kit from Seedling. The winner can choose the activity kit of their choice from the Seedling Disney Collection.
a Rafflecopter giveaway